Your windows registry needs regular cleaning! Try registry cleaner to fix 100 percent cpu utilization, keep your computer running at high speed.
CPU Usage 100%
When you run some programs, when click a large Audio Video Interleaved (AVI) file in windows Intenet Explorer or Firefox, when playing 3D games online, internet browsing, or after you install some programs, etc. The CPU Usage meter in Task Manager may indicate CPU Usage 100%. When CPU utilization reaches 100 percent, programs will run very slowly or stop responding (hang) and your computer is freezing or crashing.
Note:Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to view CPU utilization, click Task Manager, and then click the Performance tab.
What causes the cpu usage 100% and how to fix it ?
1. An overloaded CPU can cause 100% cpu usage. If the CPU spikes happen rarely and correct themselves quickly, don't worry about it. Such as IE or firefox browing internet, click Audio Video Interleaved (AVI), Right-Click an item in Explorer. For those of you with issues where you get 100% cpu usage on startup for a couple of minutes, the culprit is most likely windows updates. Disable that (use manual only) and your boot-ups will be much, much faster.
But if they keep coming back or cpu usage 100% all the time and your computer run slow, you have to find out what's wrong and fix it. Maybe your computer have other problems - Registry Errors. That's because everyday computer use causes “sludge” to build-up in your Registry. This creates system errors which slow down your PC... and the more Registry errors your computer generates, the slower it gets.
Registry Easy™ - Fix CPU Usage 100% software
Windows XP/ Vista/ 2000 Compatible
1. You install many beta version of the software, Drivers are not certified, which will cause many errors and get high CPU Utilization.
2. High CPU Usage while you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox.
3. Many useless Startup Program will cause high CPU Usage.
4. Other PC Errors. - DLL errors, runtime errors, Windows-Installer Errors, Windows Startup Errors,paths Broken DLLs, OCX, and ActiveX Components all will cause high cpu usage. Your PC will run very slowly.
These errors all will cause cpu utilization reaches 100 percent. If not repaired, eventually these damaging errors can lead to total system failure and permanent data loss.
2. Spyware and adware causes cpu usage run at 100%. Many people have 100% cpu usage problem but removing the registry keys noted here did not fix the problem -'high cpu usage'. Please check for spyware and adware. virus scan running, or some applications are running in the background. The most obvious culprit is a virus, spyware, or some other malicious software. Scan your system regularly with a good spyware removal software such as STOPzilla Next, update your anti-virus definitions and run a full virus scan. Set your antivirus program to check for updates and do a full scan automatically at least once a week.
Spyware is essentially a program or group of scripts which are download onto your personal PC, typically along with a free piece of software. Spyware is potientially disasterious to your computer's resources and even your personally information.These programs have the ability to track your browsing habits and even steal such personal information as bank account numbers and passwords. Spyware has the power to install more parasites on your computer without your consent. Everything you do and everything you type is being recorded right now! Companies know what your interests are! Hackers will access your PC and do anything they wish. They can even steal your Identity and You would never be the wiser!